onsdag den 7. august 2013

//KM

So what has happened in the last while?
I’d say “some” stuff has happened
My clothes are washed
I am eating
I’m still getting high
I have looked some more into this education I am starting
They have this IT focused workshop, which seems kind of cool
I have started looking into some of this programming with Boogie
We have signed up for this edX class in January
I’m thinking of starting an earlier class, to study ahead
And Christiania is such a cool place, I would love to do something
I am thinking about cleaning up the place
First the litter, then the gangsters
It just makes no sense
We need business people
And pharmacists
And doctors
I would like to know what
I smoke
And I would like to pay my taxes for it
And I would like not to get fined for it
Or go to jail for it
If I did business
I would even like to do that
Or just support it
If you could help me find the shit I want
I would be all over your shit
Especially if we could just
Vaporize it
I need one of those
Maybe I’ll round up the old folks
And #GetItDone
I need to figure out if Google+ is the shit
I think I can see it working
I just don’t have the impression that it does
And I haven’t tried
And I don’t know why
#GetItDone

//The following is my attempt at writing out a msg for you

//From memory I think

#include <iostream.h> //This is loading some command set I think, something different from the standard, 
//I didn't really get it, and I don’t know if it’s just old shit

int main() // something about you always need this main thing identified or whatever
{ //starting the main set of commands or something
                             cout << “Welcome to C++!\n”; //cout is a cmd to send something to the screen << is //defining what should be sent to the screen “is initiating a text message \n is some weird change of line, 
//not sure I got it “ end msg ; ends cmd
                             Return 0; //indicates that the program ended successfully
} //end main cmd or whatever

That is pretty fun
And I think everyone would benefit

from at least some grasp of it

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar