onsdag den 24. juli 2013

Top dog

How to rule an empire
How to be the top dog
I have been thinking about the way I view the monetary system
I’m thinking
For everything you make
You get some
And charity gets some
A percent
Maybe with some security for you
When you employ someone
They get some you get some
And charity gets some
Or maybe you give something to an account for making more of whatever you are doing, that might even make the employee more secure
This way, when you build up a company you make sure that every link of the way wants to do a better job
I’m thinking
For my podcast
Four people
10
10
10
10
And the shared part
The podcast
10
Then you have
50 left for charity
10 for each part
For each person to distribute
And for all four to agree on
If we ever employ anyone to work for us
Say does our taxes or whatever
They would get paid the same way
To do the taxes for the firm
You get 5% for example
Of what the firm makes
10% of everything
And up to your minimum salary
You get 100% of those 5%
After your salary is secure
The deal goes to 50% for you
And 50% for charity
So if you make more than what you were promised
You actually get more
But you also give more
For whatever you want to help
Cats
People
Or developing some useful Google glasses
And if one month went worse than expected
The employer would still have your back
The reason I started with being the top dog, is I was just coming out of a dream, about ruling an empire with absolute democracy, and your only role was to pitch in with ideas if someone couldn't agree
I was starting with a collective.
A place to live
Without being alone
But without being a family either
I would love
To live with someone who cared to cook
Or do the dishes
I would even pay someone for that
But it would just be easier if they were cooking for themselves
As well as the grumpy guy from the room far, far away
:D
That would be great
Even living with people I liked
And who liked me
That was one of the great things about being young
You could live with freaking anybody
Before they decided that two were enough
Unless you spit it out yourselves
:D
I don’t want kids
But I’d like to tell someone else’s kids to think for themselves
And I think maybe some of my mates are getting tired of me using them for practice
Anyway to make a place like that work, you would have to have an easy way to communicate with everyone. And with everyone having different schedules it would be easier to make it an online msg. board.
Make house meetings something that takes place all the time, while people are browsing the web anyway.
That way you wouldn’t even have to meet up unless you wanted to :D I would love that.
A system like that could rule the world in much the same way.
A system where the government
Was meant to distil the top topics
And make a functioning suggestion for the voters to agree upon
Where politics was the self-policing
Of a properly running message board.
And voting was done all the time
Since you were you
If you were a cunt most people would simply down vote you
And if you think you are being discriminated against we would have forums for that as well
How to rule that world
Simply reach in
Whenever things go sour
And make a suggestion for everyone to agree upon
They could always change it later anyway
You can never rule with force
Forever
You might for a while
You might even rule with oppression
For a while
But one day
Even your own military
Is going to be so poor
Or so fed up
That you will lose them
Let’s get democracy now
We are one people
On one planet
In one solar system
In one galaxy
In as far as we know the only universe we need to worry about right now
We have a long way to go
Before we can be the top dog
But
#WeAreAllTheTenPct
And to be
The top dog
We have to stop having one who wants to rule everything himself
And I say himself
Cause if it is a woman
I will be very sad
I still think the best of you :D


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar