søndag den 16. marts 2014

Spring I guess

It feels like I'm not writing as much
I think I remember the same happening last year at this time
As in
It feels like spring is just around the corner
Guess we won the global weather lottery this year
I still don't really think I'm gonna stay though
The water is still calling
And somehow the rest of the world joined in
I'm considering the new world nations thing
It sounds kind of cool
And I suspect you would be able to keep working the internet
While you are out in the wild
Getting experiences
I am totally sold on the interspecies internet
I would love to go out into the world at tech people speez out what it's called
And then teach them to teach the animals as well
It seems like a very simple way
To give animals a way
To make a dictionary
Boy that would help
Think off pictograms
Designed by apes
To other apes
Or elephants
How much easier would it be for an elephant to make an emergency call
If another elephant had designed the pictograms
I think an interspecies internet would be a major part in making this world better
I think it's a shame and quite disgusting
That we are still treating the majority of animals
As bad as the worst regimes treat their enemies
And we are generally completely ignorant of any kind of consciousness from them
To be real though
I gave already seen cats work iPads
There is no reason why a whole host of other animals shouldn't be able to
I would like to find out
Might even make me better at teaching people

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar