torsdag den 4. juli 2013

#IThinkSayDo

Today I think I want to

Write

About everything
About anything I think or say or do
I want to watch all the great talks and discussions
Do them again
And write what I saw
I want to write about love
And politics
Parties and Crushes
I want to write about what I think and say and do
To tell the world how you can think
Rational and without gods
And reach a point where you say
I don’t know
Or I do not understand why you say what you say
That I don’t think and say and do
Until we can agree
We each have to
Become better at understanding what we are being told
Become better at explaining what we think and say and do
We must
All
Attempt to explain or change the things we
Think and say and do
There is no reason to hate
Gays
Lesbians
Black
Yellow
Red
White
And whatever else there is
The point is that even though we look different
Or live different lives
We are exactly as alike as all the chimps in all the zoos
Or the seagulls in the sky
Or the shrimps in the seas
Or the penguins in one end
And the polar bears in the other
#BearsNorthBirdsSouth
And we are exactly as alike as the rhinos in the savannah
Those that are left at least
Or as alike as all the other species nature tells us
Has come
And gone
We are all one of the 10 %
The 10 % of all creatures who ever lived
Who are alive right now
And now
We probably lost one in that turn
We are still one of the 10%
#WeAreAllThe10Pct
We have to realise that we are all one big family
And if we don’t want to become the next rhino
We have to live together
We have to talk to one another
To agree on what is right and what is rubbish
Then we must all do what we can to make us all feel better
And if we still can’t live on the same pile of stardust
Then we might fly our separate ways when the ship leaves port
But to get to where we can say
#FuckTheHaters
We have to work together
We have to
Think and say and do
Our own thing
But we have to do it from a common ground
And if we have to fight about it
I will still stick with the scientist
Who, if it all went to hell, could build the next best bomb
Or we could just sit down and talk about it
Instead of standing out in the cold, shouting about it. It’s so cold
I believe we will never be a Rhino
But we have to work together
To reach the stars
If nothing else then in the movies
For now
And I will do my part
If I can get my act together
To explain what I think and say and do
And why and why not
And I will try to hear what others
Think and say and do and why and why not
Both sides must be heard but both sides don’t have to stick around
We are done with discussing gays and lesbians and blacks and gods and a lot of other stuff
Evolution research tells us pretty clearly that we are one big family stranded on Earth
And the physicists and the cosmologers and a lot of others tells us pretty clearly that Earth
Is a rather sad place to be if you would like to maybe visit another inhabitable planet
My point is that to be anything more than the top of all the food chains on our planet
We have to spend an unfortunately long time to think up an engine capable of
Getting us to the other side of the nearest galactic pond
But isn’t that really what we want?
How cool would it be to go on vacation on another planet?
Perhaps one where the weather is a little more stable
Nice warm summers
Or a planet where they grew Super Weed
Damn
SuperWeed now at Christiania
Or at 7/11
One instant burger
½l of soda
And a perfectly crafted SuperWeed
Directly from outer space
Probably flown here by Harrison Ford
If we can fix the ageing problem
Which still seems to top pretty much any food chain
On our insignificant mountain of stardust
SuperWeed now with increased giggling potential
Or SuperWeed Adderall Edition
For increased discussion intensity
That would be so much fun

Think about what you think and say and do
I will try to do the same
And if I can get my ass in gear
I will try to get my ass in gear
To write about it

//ChrisEQ


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar