fredag den 8. november 2013

Christiania 0800

Walking through empty streets
Towards my spot in the sun
Not much sun today though
And not much spot either
Are you done cleaning in there
No, ten o'clock
Walking through muddy paths
Toward the summer spot
It's November
Everything is grey
But somehow the bird are still chirping
A trashcan has been turned over
The smell rips through the fresh autumn air
Here is always life
And at 0815
I can even hear music
Turns out the orange juice I bought on the way had gone stale
Might as well just drink it anyway and hand it in on the way back
On second thought
Might just hand it in on the way back

I have always remembered the quote from Lisa Myhre writing Nemi
Loosely
The more you write
The more you have, to write
I have realised that not all of it is the same quality
But if a monkey types for a million years
He will have written at least one speech by president Bush Jr.
So I guess eventually I will write something interesting at well
That is my philosophy right now

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar