lørdag den 2. november 2013

I gang (igen)

Og så blev det efterår
I det mindste et jeg forberedt denne gang

Well fall is here
At least this time I'm prepared
This year I got myself a serious coat
To take care of the Danish winter
Truth is it's not even that bad
We got water all over the place
Never really gets cold around here
Worst we get is like heavy snow
And some fairly entertaining storms
For some reason people still go out when they know they could die
And so they still do
But Denmark never really gets unbearable
Unless you like live on the street
I don't know how you end up there
Unless you want to
I have been without job for a long time
And still never been homeless
And to be honest
I feel that is the way it should be
For everyone
I mean
Because I don't have to spend every moment thinking about how to get my next meal
I can still get shit done
Like go to school
And work a bit
So I still give something back to the rest of the world
I have started to really like the world
It's so much fun
But I think it would be a lot more fun
If we were just a little nicer
To everyone
If people go from the end of the world
To get to you
The least you can do is to feed and house them
And for everyone else who is around you
All the time
Because they like to be the same place as you
Treat them with respect
Listen to them
And make sure they are heard
If we could all just get along
Then we really could let science do their thing
And just go separate ways when the ships set sail

This started out with me wanting to give an update
And get back to blogging
And it pretty much ended up as a teaser to what I have been working on during the summer
I actually think I have most of that stuff somewhere, so I might actually get around to posting some of it
This time
At least this time the school really is fun
I started on n. Zahles to learn how to be a teacher
So far it is great fun

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar