søndag den 3. november 2013

Game of life

You know that feeling
When a game really gets on your nerves?
Right now that game is candy crush
Once again I am waiting for tickets
And trying to get three stars in the same level
I have been stuck on forever
So that's the killing time game
For fun I am going hard core in path of exile at the moment
It is so much fun to know you only have one life
And because of that take care of yourself
Not be stupid
And stuff
Nowhere else do I get the same adrenaline rush
When something almost goes wrong
I can understand extreme sports people
And soldiers
In that respect
It must make you feel alive
But I really don't think I want to gamble with the one life I do have
It seems way to fragile for my liking
It would be great if we could just agree on who was the strongest
And stop showing it off all the time
It's way more fun just to get some high tech gear
And planes
And guns
And shit
For the ones who do want to kill each other
I bet it even makes for better movies
I guess the point is to go hard core where you feel safe
And stay safe every where else

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar